10Gbps 20km SFP+ Optical Transceiver
This 1310nm DFB 10Gigabit SFP+ transceiver is designed to transmit and receive optical data over single mode optical fiber for link length of 20KM. The 20KM SFP+ module electrical interface is compliant to SFI electrical specifications. The transmitter input and receiver output impedance is 100 Ohms differential. Data lines are internally AC coupled. The module provides differential termination and reduce differential to common mode conversion for quality signal termination and low EMI. SFI typically operates over 200mm of improved FR4 material or up to about 150mm of standard FR4 with one connector.
- Optical interface compliant to IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR
- Electrical interface compliant to SFF-8431
- Hot Pluggable
- Supports rate up to 10.3 Gb/s
- 1G/2G/4G/ 8G/10G Fiber Channel applications.
- 1310nm DFB transmitter, PIN photo-detector
- Low power consumption
- Applicable for 20km SMF connection
- All-metal housing for superior EMI performance
- Advanced firmware allow customer system encryption information to be stored in transceiver
- Cost effective SFP+ solution, enables higher port densities and greater bandwidth
- RoHS compliant (lead free)
- Operating case temperature:
Standard : 0 to +70°C
Industrial : -40 to +85°C
- 10GBASE-LR at 10.3125Gbps
- Other optical links
- For the OBSAI application, the rates are 6.144Gb/s, 3.072 Gb/s, 1.536 Gb/s and 0.768 Gb/s.
- For the CPRI application, the rates are 6.144Gb/s, 3.072 Gb/s, 2.4576 Gb/s, 1.2288 Gb/s, 0.6144 Gb/s.