10Gbps 2km SFP+ Optical Transceiver
This 1310 nm FP 10Gigabit SFP+ transceiver is designed to transmit and receive optical data over single mode optical fiber for link length of 2KM. The 2KM SFP+ module electrical interface is compliant to SFI electrical specifications. The transmitter input and receiver output impedance is 100 Ohms differential. Data lines are internally AC coupled. The module provides differential termination and reduce differential to common mode conversion for quality signal termination and low EMI. SFI typically operates over 200mm of improved FR4 material or up to about 150mm of standard FR4 with one connector.
- Optical interface compliant to IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR
- Electrical interface compliant to SFF-8431
- Hot Pluggable
- Supports rate up to 10.3 Gb/s
- 1G/2G/4G/ 8G/10G Fiber Channel applications.
- 1310nm FP transmitter, PIN photo-detector
- Low power consumption
- Applicable for 2km SMF connection
- All-metal housing for superior EMI performance
- Advanced firmware allow customer system encryption information to be stored in transceiver
- Cost effective SFP+ solution, enables higher port densities and greater bandwidth
- RoHS compliant (lead free)
- Operating case temperature:
Standard : 0 to +70°C
Industrial : -40 to +85°C
Absolute Maximum Rating
These values represent the damage threshold of the module. Stress in excess of any of the individual Absolute Maximum Ratings can cause immediate catastrophic damage to the module even if all other parameters are within Recommended Operating Conditions.
|Power Supply Voltage||VCC||0||+3.6||V|
|Operating Case Temperature||Tc||0||+70||°C|
|RX Input Average Power||Pmax||–||0||dBm|
Recommended Operating Environment
Recommended Operating Environment specifies parameters for which the electrical and optical characteristics hold unless otherwise noted.
|Power Supply Voltage||VCC||3.135||3.300||3.465||V|
|Operating Case Temperature||TC||0||25||70||°C|
Low Speed Characteristics
The following optical characteristics are defined over the Recommended Operating Environment unless otherwise specified.
|Center wavelength (range)||nm||1260 -1355|
|Side Mode Suppression Ratio (min)||dB||30|
|– minimum||dBm||-8.2 Notes1|
|Transmitter and dispersion penalty||dB||0 Notes4|
|Average launch power of OFF transmitter (max)||dBm||-30|
|Extinction ratio (min)||dB||3.5 Notes2|
|RIN12 OMA (max)||dB/Hz||-128|
|Optical Return Loss Tolerance (min)||dB||12|
|Center wavelength (range)||nm||1260-1355|
|Receive overload (max) in average power1||dBm||0.5|
|Receive sensitivity (min) in average power1||dBm||-14.4 Notes3|
|Receiver sensitivity (max) in OMA (footnote 2)||dBm||-12.6 Notes3|
|Receiver Reflectance (max)||dB||-12|
|Stressed receiver sensitivity (max) in OMA2||dBm||-10.3|
|Vertical eye closure penalty (min)3||dB||2.2|
|Stressed eye jitter (min)2||UIp-p||0.7|
|Receive electrical 3dB upper cutoff frequency (max)||GHz||12.3|
|Receiver power (damage, Max)||dBm||1.5|
- 10GBASE-LR at 10.3125Gbps
- Other optical links
- For the OBSAI application, the rates are 6.144Gb/s, 3.072 Gb/s, 1.536 Gb/s and 0.768 Gb/s.
- For the CPRI application, the rates are 6.144Gb/s, 3.072 Gb/s, 2.4576 Gb/s, 1.2288 Gb/s, 0.6144 Gb/s.