- General Details
- Ordering Information
This SFP+ ER CWDM Transceiver is a “Limiting module”, designed for 10GBASE-ER, and 2G/4G/ 8G/10G Fiber- Channel applications. The transceiver consists of two sections: The transmitter section incorporates a cooled EML laser. And the receiver section consists of a PIN photodiode integrated with a TIA. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements. Digital diagnostics functions are available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472, which allows real-time access to device operating parameters such as transceiver temperature, laser bias current, transmitted optical power, received optical power and transceiver supply voltage.
- Compliant with SFF-8431,SFF-8432 and IEE802.3ae
- 10GBASE-ER, and 2G/4G/ 8G/10G Fiber Channel applications.
- Wavelength selectable to ITU-T standards covering CWDM grid wavelengths
- Cooled EML transmitter and PIN receiver
- Link length up to 40km
- Low Power Dissipation 1.5W Maximum
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Diagnostic Performance Monitoring of module temperature, supply Voltages, laser bias current, transmit optical power, receive optical power
- RoHS compliant (lead free)
- Operating case temperature:
Standard : 0 to +70°C
Industrial : -40 to +85°C
|Max Data Rate||10Gbps|
|Optical Components||DFB CWDM|
|Wavelength||1270 ~ 1610nm|
|Max Cable Distance||40km SMF|
|Commercial Temperature Range||0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)|
- 10G Fiber Channel
- CWDM Network
- For the OBSAI application, the rates are 6.144Gb/s, 3.072 Gb/s, 1.536 Gb/s and 0.768 Gb/s.
- For the CPRI application, the rates are 6.144Gb/s, 3.072 Gb/s, 2.4576 Gb/s, 1.2288 Gb/s, 0.6144 Gb/s.
|TL-SFP-10GCWDM-10||10KM||10G||SMF||CWDM||Duplex LC||0 ~ 70°C|
|TL-SFP-10GCWDM-20||20KM||10G||SMF||CWDM||Duplex LC||0 ~ 70°C|
|TL-SFP-10GCWDM-40||40KM||10G||SMF||CWDM||Duplex LC||0 ~ 70°C|
|TL-SFP-10GCWDM-80||80KM||10G||SMF||CWDM||Duplex LC||0 ~ 70°C|