- General Details
Fiber Access Terminal (FAT) is a terminal box installed near the customer premises or multi dwelling buildings for splitting and distribution drop cable to customer house, This box is generally made of plastic or SMC, with small size, light weight, and neat optical fiber routing. The FAT fiber access terminal box support wall mounting, pole mounting, is an ideal device for FTTx/FTTH project.
Tarluz offers full line of Fiber Access Terminal, the box are made of plastic, SMC or metal, the box able to distribution or splitting fiber cable, the cable capacity start from 2, 4, 8 until to 32 fiber cores, with SC, FC, ST, LC fiber panel for supporting different adapters.
FAT03 FAT is a 4-Port FTTH terminal box, made of PC+ABS plastic, with 1 inlet ports and 4 outlet ports, can be installed with PLC splitter, suitable for indoor wall mounting or pole mounting applications. It is available for the distribution and terminal connection for various kinds of optical fiber system, especially suitable for mini-network terminal distribution, in which the optical cables, patch cores or pigtails are connected.
- Small size, light weight, h easy to installation
- UV resistant and weather proof
- Up to 4 drop cable; 1 inlet port(for cables with max diameter 12mm), 2 outlet ports
- Wall mounting or pole mounting
- Suitable for 2 pcs SC simplex adapters or 2 pcs LC duplex adapters
- Reasonable inner space design
- Max Capacity of Splice: 4 ~ 8 (single fiber)
- Cable Ports: 1 inlet ports, 4 outlet ports
- Cable Diameter(mm): Φ 7 ~ Φ 10
- Adaptor: 4 x SC simplex adapter, 4 pcs of LC duplex adapter
- Color: white
- Material: PC+ABS
- Weight: 800g
- Operation Temperature: -20°C to + 50°C
- Dimension(L*W*H): 186*116*40mm
- Protection Class: IP55
- FTTH GPON/GEPON network
- Telecommunication network
- CATV networks
- Data transmission networks