FO 103-S Fiber Optic Stripper Line
- For stripping 250um buffer coating from 125um optical fiber
- Precision diameter hole & V-opening in blade allow for accurate buffer coating removal
- Pivot pin, spring and precision handles enhance tool functionality and durability
- Factory set, requires no adjustment
- Prevents scratching or nicking of optical fiber
- All cutting surfaces are precision formed, hardened, tempered and ground assuring precise buffer removal
- Length: 5.375 in (136.53 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (71 g)
- FO 103-S – Custom Applications
The same quality FO 103-S construction is available in a variety of stripping fiber diameters
Contact Customer Service for any applications If this tools is not meet your requirement.
Note: When stripping extended lengths of buffer coating, it is recommended that several short strips be made to achieve the desired length. This will relieve any pressure caused by the stripped buffer coating as it accumulates ahead of the cutting edge. Clean the “V” opening of the tool on a regular basis with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol or an “Alcohol Prep Wipe” to insure proper operation. Failure to do so could cause the fiber to break.
Caution: The tool should not be opened beyond factory pre set limits. Forcing open the tool or bypassing the open position stop will result in loss of factory pre-set calibration and damage the tool.