ODF-A series ODF Optical Distribution Frame
Generally, the ODF Optical Distribution Frame is a necessary part of the indoor optical cable management. 12 cores fusion splicing and distribution module plays the main role and its function is splicing, fiber storage and protection. A completed ODF unit will be with adapter, pigtail and accessories like splice protection sleeve, nylon tie, snake like tube, screw.
- 19” standard mounting, available for all kinds of rack and cabinet.
- Metal, static electric plastic sprayed. Neat appearance, reasonable structure.
- Module Design; all operation could be done at the front side of the box
- Flexible installation, convenient for operation and maintenance.
- Designed as a drawer. This could be pulled out and pushed easily
- A unit with splice and distribution integrated.
- Suitable for both ribbon and bunch fiber cables.
- Each splice trays can be installed with 12 FC, SC adapters 30 degree angel installation, preventing eyes form harm of laser and ensuring the fiber bending radius.