- General Details
This reduced cladding single mode fibre is a kind of bending insensitive SM fibre with higher NA. The reduced cladding/coating dimension decreases the sensitivity of the fibre to bending losses and allows extremely tight fibre coiling with low bending losses. According to the requirement of the customer, the fibres can be specially designed to obtain variable cut-off wavelength, MFD and bending sensitivity.
- Small size of cladding and coating,Low bending loss with tight fibre coiling
- High Numerical aperture (NA) to decrease the bending sensitivity
- High coupling efficiency
- Dual-layer coating to decrease micro-bending induced loss
|Fibre Type||RC980 80-21/165||RC1310 80-21/165||RC1550 80-21/165||RC1310 80-13/165|
|Operating Window (nm)||980||1310||1550||1310|
|Cut-off Wavelength (nm)||920 ± 50||1220 ±70||1420 ±70||1220±100|
|Mode Field Diameter (um)||4.0 ± 0.5@980 nm||5.5±0.5@1310 nm||6.5±0.5@1550 nm||8.9±0.5@1310 nm|
|Attenuation (dB/km)||≤2.0@980 nm||≤0.7@1310 nm||≤0.5@1550 nm||≤0.6@1310 nm|
|Cladding Diameter (um)||80.0 ±2.0||80.0 ±2.0||80.0 ±2.0||80.0 ±2.0|
|Cladding Non-circularity (%)||≤1.0||≤1.0||≤1.0||≤1.0|
|Core Concentricity Error (pm)||≤0.5||≤0.5||≤0.5||≤0.5|
|Coating Structure||Dual-layer UV-Acrylate|
|Coating Diameter (um)||165.0± 7.0||165.0±7.0||165.0± 7.0||165.0±7.0|
|*Proof Test Level (kpsi)||100||100||100||100|
* Customized coating diameter is available.
* High proof test level up to 200 kpsi is available.
- Devices requiring extremely tight bend radius
- Pump fibre
- Data transmission