CTB07 Fiber Socket
Fiber Optic Socket or face plate is the customer side small box, it is mainly used in Fiber to the home project. it is likely to be installed on wall or placed on the desk, or inside multimedia cabinet. Tarluz offers various types of fiber socket, from single core, to four cores, from SC interface to LC interface, or even RJ45 port, most of the socket are with embedded frame, which is easy to install and disassemble, it with protective cover and is for OEM service.
Tarluz offers a wide selection of optical wall-mounted products for FTTx and other applications. These products include Customer Termination Boxes, MDU Termination Boxes, Splicing Boxes, Riser Boxes, Multi-operator Boxes and Lead-in units.
- No additional insertion loss, easy operation, low construction intensity
- This snap-in module is easy to install with straight tip style fiber optic connector
- Support SC, LC fiber adapter, single mode or multimode
- Part No.: CTB07
- Size:L*W*H: 100.5*80.5*28.8 (mm)
- Mounting way: Wall mounting (indoor)
- Cable Treatment: Uncutting
- Capcity: 4pc SC adapters or 4pc duplex LC adapters
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Material: PC+ABS
- Widely used in FTTH access network.
- Telecommunication Networks
- CATV Networks
- Data Communications Networks
- Local Area Networks